Gaumukh Tapovan Trek Details:
Trekking region: Uttarakhand
Trekking duration: 8 days
Trekking difficulty: moderate-difficult
Trekking highest altitude: 14,202 ft
Gomukh Tapovan Trek is considered as a standout amongst the most energizing and exciting treks. Looking like the mouth of a cow, the Gomukh Glacier is one of the principal water wellsprings of the heavenly Ganges.
Around the ice sheet, one can likewise see the pinnacles of Gangotri Group – Shivling, Thalay Sagar, Meru, and Bhagirathi III.
Notwithstanding its entrancing excellence and advance, it is additionally an essential journey site for the Hindus and a plunge in its water is considered as a holy custom.
Then again, Tapovan is situated at the lower regions of the Shivling Peak and is considered as a testing course for the trekkers.
Achieving a stature of around 14,640ft, usually thronged by the sadhus.
This exciting Gomukh Tapovan Trek takes you through a portion of the immaculate spots of the locale.
Wonder about seeing the astonishing magnificence of the district as you keep proceeding with your trek.
Seeing the Bhagirathi sisters shimmering in the evening glow from Bhojbasa will make you gaze at it for long.
The trekking trail ordinarily has consistent slopes and level strolls. Trek for another 20-30 minutes and you will see another stream spouting underneath an alternative scaffold.
You get clear points of view of the Bhagirathi peaks from Chirbasa. Moreover indisputable out there is the mouth of the icy mass. Your trek to Gomukh Tapovan will be a standout amongst the most significant treks for you.
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek Gallery:
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek Itinerary:
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek Day 1: Rishikesh – Uttarkashi- Gangotri
- As you reach Gangotri registration to your inn.
- At night, you are allowed to investigate the adjacent places without anyone else.
- Today, post breakfast, begin trekking towards Bhojwassa through Chirbasa (3600mt).
- The whole trail goes through thick woods.
- Appreciate remaining at the streamside camps.
- Walk slowly around the picture-perfect surrounding and at night make a beeline for the observer the shocking dusk on Bhagirathi gathering of heights.
- Eat and have a peaceful sleep
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek Day 3: Bhojwassa – Gomukh – Tapovan
- After breakfast trek to Gomukh, the wellspring of the Ganges.
- Investigate the territory and trek to Tapovan, one of the best high height snowcapped glades in the region.
- The trek from Gomukh to Tapovan is steep, and as one trip, the perspective of the encompassing pinnacles moves toward becoming clearer.
- Eat and appreciate the camp remain at Tapovan.
- You will trek Bhojwassa where you will inspire enough time to investigate the lovely environment and wander through the staggering pathways.
- Post supper, turn in your tents.
- Post breakfast in the first part of the day, trek down to Gangotri and the declining trek for 5 to 6 hours will give you a chance to achieve the inn at Gangotri.
- Go through the night here.
- Post breakfast, get a drive to Rishikesh and wrap up the multi-day trek flawlessly and with a lot of good recollections.
What is the best time to do Gaumukh Tapovan Trek?