Nag Tibba Trek Guide:
Trekking Region:- Uttarakhand
Trekking Duration:- 2 Days
Trekking Grade:- Easy
Trekking Max Altitude :- 9,910 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km:- 16 Kms.
Nag Tibba is a trekkers’ joy.
In spite of the fact that it is a generally obscure trail close Mussoorie, it can without much of a stretch be viewed as a standout among the greatest end of the week treks for somebody around Delhi.
It is the most astounding pinnacle (9,915 ft) in the Nag Tibba scope of the Garhwal Himalayas.
The trek takes you through thick woodlands wealthy in vegetation and presents staggering perspectives of Bandarpoonch top, the Gangotri gathering of pinnacles, Kedarnath crest in the north, Doon valley and the snow pinnacles of Changabang.
The benefit of this trek is that you can achieve the base of the Nag Tibba extend by jeep.
This makes it conceivable to do it over an end of the week.
You go up on one side of the mountain and descend from another side, getting the opportunity to encounter an assortment of scenes.
Nag Tibba Trek Gallery:
Nag Tibba Trek Itinerary:
Nag Tibba Trek Day1: Dehradun to Pantwari village and trek to Camp 1
- You will be picked up from Dehradun railroad station around 7 in the first part of the day, beginning a 4-hour tough drive to town Panthwari at 4,640 ft. We will stop for a light breakfast in transit.
- Likewise, Mussoorie is the last stop where an ATM is available. The climb starts toward the finish of a motorable street till which we will become to via vehicle. Starting on a very much characterized established way, we will discover our way to a rough trail.
- Amid the reap seasons, you will discover these stretches in a rush of various shades in green and yellow. Inevitably, the rough mountain trail enters a brush of oak and rhododendron and the climb bend nearly levels out.
- The following milestone on the trek is a confined cabin by a stretch of farmland, from where our campground will be an additional 5 minutes’ walk.
Nag Tibba Trek Day2: Camp 1 to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Dehradun
- Day 2 needs to begin right on time as it’s a difficult day ahead. In the wake of getting a brisk breakfast, wrapping up by 5:00 am, we begin the climb to the best.
- A trail on the privilege of the campground proceeds through a thick backwoods cover. From this point on, the trek is just about a dimension stroll on exceptionally delicate undulations.
- The Nag Tibba sanctuary denoting the base of the Nag Tibba slope is arranged on the third clearing that we find on this trail. From here, on an unmistakable sky day, the Garhwal Himalaya crests meet the eye.
- The trek proceeds from here into the woodland on a lofty slope, prone to be submerged in snow in the winter. This piece of the trek truly increases present expectations for test and makes for a swashbuckling summit involvement.
- The view from the summit conveys us eye to eye with the Garhwal Himalaya’s generally stunning. The canvas of the bay windows up with ice topped scopes of Bandarpoonch, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Kala Nag, and more. If the trek keeps running as indicated by the calendar, you can invest some energy in the best, at that point make the path somewhere around a similar trail. Lunch will be at the camp.
- Panthwari will be come to by twilight and a 4-5-hour drive from that point will take you Dehradun from where you can mastermind a medium-term venture.
How is the temperature and weather of Nag Tibba Trek?
What is the cost for doing Nag Tibba Trek?